Welcome to my blog about my experiences working in early childhood. I have called it Nurturing Forests because I believe that raising children is not a isolated activity but takes a whole community.



As early childhood professionals, we are actively involved in this process but we also need to work closely with the children, parents, community as a whole and other allied professionals.



I hope you enjoy my site. I also have a facebook site of the same name where I provide links to useful sites for teachers, parents and others interested in the early childhood: www.facebook.com/nurturingforests



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Posting comments

Hi Everyone

There seems to be a bit of trouble with posting comments.

If your comment doesn't process properly - choose placing your comment up as anonymous.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon

Cheers, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment