Welcome to my blog about my experiences working in early childhood. I have called it Nurturing Forests because I believe that raising children is not a isolated activity but takes a whole community.



As early childhood professionals, we are actively involved in this process but we also need to work closely with the children, parents, community as a whole and other allied professionals.



I hope you enjoy my site. I also have a facebook site of the same name where I provide links to useful sites for teachers, parents and others interested in the early childhood: www.facebook.com/nurturingforests



Saturday, January 22, 2011

A well earned rest

Despite only just setting my blog up - I am about to go on a holiday for a week so the blogging will be very limited or non-existent.

Some areas that I will be thinking about on the beach for postings soon:
- Approaches to early intervention
- The importance of the environment
- Integrating a strong meaningful arts curriculum
- How the Early Years Learning Framework is impacting my practice

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment